View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 01:15 AM   #15
Maverix

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysergicsurfer View Post
has anyone used the rd springs? I am riding on h&r race right now, but they are a little too rough for the girl. anyone know how they would compare? comfort? drop? handling?
I have the RD sports kit. Handles great; Probably not as good as your h&r race set, but it's a lot better than stock. I received a 1.5-1.75" drop. And my friend who hardly looks at bmw's, noticed that I got a drop, even though he has seen my car probably 2 times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoda View Post
Mav,
if you haven't paid for the tischer bumper, the RD one is just a few bucks more and it looks much more agressive because of the lip extensions...IMO
but... it is your money and you decide what to do with it!...
I prefer to get the tisher with cf splitters. But I guess if these become really rare, I might go with RD instead. I'm actually not planning to buy either, anytime soon. I want to get a remus exhaust first. Gonna be a while though. Probation, na classes, aa classes are eating through my funds. And the rising gas prices is not helping either.
They were "Keepin it Real" when they introduced the 318ti ClubSport in '95 and the 318ti Sports from '96 to '99.
After that... well nothing else really matters.
~Jess