View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 11:37 PM   #12
yoda

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysergicsurfer View Post
has anyone used the rd springs? I am riding on h&r race right now, but they are a little too rough for the girl. anyone know how they would compare? comfort? drop? handling?
wolferj has the RD suspension he might be able to tell you how it handles... I saw his car (he has DS1's) and the drop was not dramatic at all, it is I would say, just like H&R Sports or Eibach or BavAuto Springs.

Mav,
if you haven't paid for the tischer bumper, the RD one is just a few bucks more and it looks much more agressive because of the lip extensions...IMO
but... it is your money and you decide what to do with it!...

BTW
I forgot to mention that they have a couple of RD Strut Braces as well... he didn't give me a price for those though...

Custom JohnBoy Turbo, Midnight-Tunning Software, HKS BOV, e-Pod Gauge Pod, BavAuto Springs, Bilstein Sport, e30 3.73 LSD, Depo P36, Apexcone 55w HID, OEM Spoiler, M3 Lip, M3 Mesh Grill, Crossdrilled Rear Rotors, M3 Front Brakes, Sparco 3 point Harness, Euro M3 Wheel, K&N cone, Clear Corner/Sides/Tails, M3 Center Console & Arm-rest, M3 Red Cluster Needles, M3 Mirrors & Side Skirts, RD Exhaust, DS-1 wheels!...