View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 10:57 PM   #1
lildrew71976

Default 1995 318ti issues

hi, bout my self a 95 318ti and i love the little car, was told there was a small eletrical issue with it that would drain the battery is sat for 3 days without driving it, plus the lil car has sat for sat for 2 yrs prior me getting it, the milage lights dont lite up on in side under the speed omt. no biggie. yesterday driving down the road a lil smoke started coming from above the steering wheel.. wires were shorting some where, i pulled over took key out hoping the ignition would turn off power to my problem, 30 mins later i decided to drive the car (due i was a hour from my house) well it did not smoke again but the horn started blowing on its own.. i would just not punch but hit softly the middle of steering wheel and it would stop blowing for like 5 to 10 seconds befor coming on again. after about 15 mins of this i got to where i was heading an the car sat for about 30 mins befor i headed back home with her, not one issue.. anyone have any i deals on what could be my problems with this lil car? ty in advance
lildrew71976 is offline   Reply With Quote