View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 07:01 PM   #1739
Mallard

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakley View Post
Hay dude- thanks for that appreciated yeah I still pop in occasionally- altho spend most of my time on edirty6 that I mod.
It's the same Dakar beast iv had for, like, forever!! Was just interested in the details! Had it since almost new- searching for a new one but fussy on what I want- narrowed it down to a E92 325 m sport coupe but I want sat nav an all the goodies- will probably spray or wrap it Dakar as I love this car soo much an I'm famous for the yellow now!!

What's the diversity aerial? An the paint colour- dum if they start with a red base than?? An wots the headlight thing all about?? Just wish I could get the paint code for the yellow steering wheel bit so I can re-dye it- gets grubby!! Iv searched lemon nappa like it says but it certainly ain't that- it's def a Dakar yellow colour!!
GEEZA

i thought it was the one from back then
but then again you could be stabling all these dakar specials

a quick breakdown of the details as follows

Diversity aerial, used in conjunction with more than one incoming radio frequency (normal radio and your key fob) at a time.

Headlight beam control , just allows you to adjust the headlight throw aim from in the cabin

The dakar leather colour is shown as a part number
"in nappa lemon, (2 275 507)"

the Original colour code (paint code) is 337

Good to hear from u again bruvsy !
All the Best
Mal

Vin Number decode and Retrofit Pdfs Available Free ! Just PM
Mallard is offline   Reply With Quote