View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 02:20 AM   #7
roadrash
That's not Millpoint Blue

Vehicles

@ 1996 328ti ... well, if you don't need my money, feel free to give it back. LOL J/K, don't you dare! Feel free to send some stickers if you want. heh heh

@ wolferj... Not so much "wild" as "thought to be extinct."

@ tiFreak... you're obviously jealous that I donated before you did. That's OK though, you can donate more money and at least temporarily will be the "highest donor"... pun intended. LOL

@ JohnBoy... I've been in hiding. Too poor to do anything to my car so it was a little depressing reading the news here. But, things are looking up and I've got just a little money in the bank now and can start doing little things to the car. Replaced the hatch struts a week or 2 ago, getting new control arms on Monday, etc. The road gig dried up, so I'm not travelling any more. But if something else comes along, I'll certainly let ya know!!

Mods 'n' stuff: Star Spoke 43 wheels - X-Brace - Mason Engineering front strut brace - CF gauge overlay - ZHP shifter knob - Racing Dynamics cat-back - Doubled brake lights - M-tech rear spoiler
From Page 68 of the 1997 Owners Manual: "Vehicles equipped with ASC+T remain subject to the laws of physics."
roadrash is offline   Reply With Quote