View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 04:50 AM   #15
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv17 View Post
yeah i did!! sweet huh! it'll be a while til i start driving the ti now. hey i'll hit you up tho, cuz ill need help about the drive shaft and stuff.
would you and your dad be able to help me out sometime?
My dad is a very busy and patient person. You saw how long it took for mine to get done. Who exactly is going to do the swap for you? And have you thought about who is going to align the ECU/EWS for you? If you're going to do it with the M shop...you going to have to try and guess when you'll think it will be done and approximate your ready time. M shop has appointments that wont open up for 2-3 weeks. So towards the end if you think youll be done in a week and a half, then make the appointment 2 weeks before so that now you wait a couple of days or a week. Don't be done and then make the appointment cuz then you'll wait 3 weeks with your car ready to just go. If you have questions call me up. I can also let you burrow something that I purchased to help you out

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote