View Single Post
Old 07-03-2006, 08:33 PM   #9
arren123

Quote:
Originally Posted by 316i compact
Are the front speakers available? tweeters and/or midranges
Everything will get parted out if I can't get insurance to cover it. Either that or the whole car can be sold at the right price. I don't have the money to fix it myself right now, so buy the windshield, oil pan, etc.. would cost too much money. I figure that I can sell all the parts individually for more money.

It has only has 84,000 miles on it and the last owner took care of this one. She had brought it to the dealer for all the maintenance work. She spent crazy $$ on the dealer for the routine maintenance. Ouch. Glad I can do things myself.
The only thing I needed to do is change the oil. I've only put about 4,000 miles on it since I got I last year in June.

Yes.. the front tweeters and mids, and rear speakers would be available.

sparkchaser Yes.. the mirrors are heated (that's what the owner's manual said anyway. They have that light bluish tint to it.). I don't remember having trouble with ice on the mirrors like my Acura.

Keep, the inquiries coming.. From the looks of it so far, it doesn't look like anyone will cover my loss. My friend's homeowner's insurance company is closed for the holidays. So I probably won't know until this Wednesday.