View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 02:06 PM   #58
Dan I

Quote:
Originally Posted by anassa View Post
Hahaha I bet! I would love to see those e36m3 owners scratching their heads trying to keep up to the "trunkless" e36!

How much tire do you usually use?

Also do you still use the " GC coilovers with Koni SA shocks (super-baller, I know) and a GC Hella-fat sway bar, NO rear bar. Spring rates are 500# front, 350# rear. -3.5 front camber, -2 rear. 0 toe" suspension setup? That rear spring rate at 350 with no rear bar seems really low! From what I have seen many people prefer higher spring rates in the rear compared to front. Have you changed the setup? Is it mostly for higher speed tracks or also for tight technical courses?

Just to clarify, Intake (includes s50/m50 intake manifold I assume, since you had a s50, so not stock m52 intake manifold) Big MAF (3.5 one? 5 series one or Porsche?) injectors (24lb? Stock m52 is 21lb?)

Thanks again!

I know, I know.. that's a lot of questions!
No prob! M50 mani, 3.5" maf, 24lb injectors. Right now I have 245/17 re-71r that I prefer to run and a set of pirelli DH slicks if I really feel like hauling the mail. Suspension is still 500/350. I used to autocross a bit and this was a good setup for that. Turns out it works well on the tracks I do now. Road America is very fast, long course at BIR is even faster. Car is very neutral, very predictable. Anyone with the slightest skill could make it go fast

S50, Sunbelt cams, Dr.Vanos, blah, blah, blah...
Dan I is offline   Reply With Quote