Thread: so, she's gone
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2007, 04:15 AM   #1
myavus318ti

Default so, she's gone

I haven't been on 318ti.org for a long while (i normally post at bfc under the name bellavus), but I wanted to let you guys know that I will be leaving the ti community

My beloved ti was in an accident Thursday night on a local freeway. I was driving in traffic and checking my gps for directions back to my office. A mistubushi eclipse (who was 2 cars in front of me) decided to stop for no apparent reason, and it happened to be the exact time that I looked down at my gps. I hit the volkswagen passat in front of me, who in turn, hit the stopped mistubushi eclipse.

The collision occured at 5mph; the mitsu eclipse sustained minimal damage (a scratch on the bumper), the passat had a chipped bumper, broken tailight lenses and a bent quarter panel. The front end of my car was smashed completely, the bumper cracked, the headlights popped out, the hood buckled, and the radiator busted. My car was the only one that sustained serious damage, and I got the call today that it will be totalled.

I will not be posting after pictures, as it's too painful for me to even look at the car when I've visited it.

Some before pics:

myavus318ti is offline   Reply With Quote