View Single Post
Old 08-03-2005, 11:57 PM   #20
Dredder

Quote:
Supercharger: Can be installed by anyone with 10 fingers and more than 6 brain cells, retain factory weight distribution and handling, still acts like a high-revving 4 cylinder, 30+ mpg, no need to remove engine, no other upgrades needed, BEATS STOCK M3s.
People here are really getting misinformed. Listen guys, if you ever decide to install the DASC, you will not have a chance to beat a stock m3. Maybe a stock M3 with a retarded driver, that’s a maybe”. Stock dasc dyno at 160rwhp (high guess). Stock M3 @200rwhp
DO the math.
The fastest boosted 318ti in world is Raima with custom supercharger. From his last post I believe he was having a problem with his car "don’t quote me on this cause I know ppl are just waiting to pounce on what I just said"
I’m not here to convince you on your choice of upgrade. People will get the DASC for the power/price aspect, swap for power/performance aspect. And yes, it is your car and nobody will tell you what to do with it.
The bottom line is everyone needs to get informed and do their homework before getting something for our 318ti.

Quote:
BTW, if you wanted an LSD, vented rotors, alarm, vaders and all the other stuff you've added to your ti why did you buy your Ti?
This is the stupidest statement I heard to date. It like me saying, I'm not buying any clothes because I was born without it. Well duh.....checkout the Honda scene guys. People spend $$$ to upgrade their cars. Why, because they want to.
Dredder is offline   Reply With Quote