View Single Post
Old 12-17-2014, 04:45 AM   #48
anassa

Vehicles

It really depends on your market there, is there a interest?

I know over hear it is pretty easy to find decently clean e36's for cheap if your a bit patient. So then are you selling to enthusiasts? Because those are all pretty standard model E36's. For more of a "normal" buyer they may be scared of by the BMW badge, and may normally go for a honda/toyota etc.

If you want to flip a e36 it has to be a very good buy. For example I found a exterior/interior clean 1996 318ti auto with a california roof for 600. Even though though it is auto it has the attraction of being a california roof - making it a bit more special for those interested. That is a car i could check the maintenance, make sure its safe to drive and mechanically sound, and even if I sell for 1500 - which would be a good buy for the buyer - which they want, they want to feel they got a good deal - I would also be making a few bucks off it.

So anyways it takes a good amount of work and time, so be careful if do you try it.

***328ti Build thread. ***

Even more important:
SUPPORT 318ti.org! CLICK THE LINK ABOVE!
Hosting a forum like this is not free. 318ti.org is one of the best BMW forums on the web because it is member supported, not vendor supported. The cost to become a Supporter is a nominal $10.00... A YEAR! DO IT! NOW!
anassa is offline   Reply With Quote