View Single Post
Old 10-01-2011, 02:21 AM   #13
hotmilk400

Update::
rear caliper just looks shot / seized / and heavly rusted... .just all around in crap shape. the middle part does not even push out correclty anymore. i might try to clean it up and buy time to remove the ones i have from my parts car and swap them. i have to take them to a shop though, i do not trust bleeding them.. not sure how to on a 98. ------------
------------

OLD MESSAGE>> --

as an update, it seems like i have no shaking (or barly any) at 80mph ... at 25 - 70 there is alot of shakin in the wheel. and during braking there is alot of braking.

front rotors look good, but the rears look messed up. particularly the rear driver side rotor. looks like the entire outer part of the rotor (about 2/3 of an inch from outside to the inside) is not even being used by the brakes.. it is very rough and messed up looking. i am pretty scared to see what the pads look like.. i will post a picture later, but i currently swapping out the rear pads and rotors with a set from an early model 98. they are rough to, but much better then the ones i got.

as for the shaking while driving (not braking) i noticed that the entire car shakes while i drive. it is actually scary now that i noticed it. i recorded with my cell phone as i drove home. you can see the stuff i have in the front seat bouncing around like crazy while i drive a straight one at a steady speed on a soft road.. hmmm.. haha

Green Your Decor with the Aspect! Shop for the Grow Light Used by Interior Designers, Growers & People Like You!

Last edited by hotmilk400; 10-01-2011 at 03:32 AM.
hotmilk400 is offline   Reply With Quote