View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 08:55 AM   #65
Marv17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artem View Post
Hey Marv,

Id love to get the CAD files for the adapters if you still got them, it would simplify me having to measure the calipers + rotor offset, etc.

I'm thinking I'll make mine out of SS, i'm a bit weary of aluminum under fatigue, steel doesnt respond to repetitive stress in the way Al does.

Cheers,
Artem
Pm me your email or number. Didn't realize you were a local, to me anyway. You're more than welcome to come by and take a look at it. I think I still have a single adapter somewhere which was my prototype.
Need to get the PDF/CAD files from my friend. He can make you one if you like. Just hv to buy your own material and bring it over.
Just keep in mind, it's not perfect since I had to make some alterations to the caliper carrier. But it doesn't impede on the function or performance of the braking capabilities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-Theta Chi-
Float like a cadilac, sting like a BIMMER

.... my socket is just too thick and won't fit in the hole! damnit!

Marv's 332ti is in the werks. Stay tuned ya'll ...

Check list: S52 swap, manual transmission swap, 3.25 LSD with M Coupe diff cover, SuperSprint muffler, M3 style mirrors, AFE intake, ASC delete, M50 Manifold swap, UUC strut bar, ZHP lighted knob, Vaders, M-tech interior, OEM armrest, AC Schintzer front lip, AC Schnitzer rear spoiler, Roof spoiler, 18'' rims, M3 front drilled brakes, LED interior lights, 3 spoke Euro style steering wheel, OEM roof spoiler and bike holder, Thule fairing, Euro tail lights, oil pressure guage, carbon fiber hood painted to original paint (still showing CF weaving), what's next to do...?
Marv17 is offline   Reply With Quote