View Single Post
Old 03-29-2006, 06:56 PM   #6
Tyler
TRETEN IRGENDEINES ESELS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgary98TI
The new (just released) Alpine line up has a feature called iPod FullSpeed. It is a $30 connector KCE-422i Full Speed Connection Cable for iPod(accessory) that plugs directly into your ipod and gives you full control of the ipod from the deck.

The CD-9856 or CD-9852 are the 2 models in your price range that have that feature. I think the CD9853 is the older model. Make sure you don't have to buy the previous (expensive) connector cable.

I want to put this set up into my ti.

Well this is one of the questions i need to ask cause right when i saw the price i was thinking it was last years model. I'm just going to keep on researching them untill i find what i need. There used to be a car stereo place near my hometown but they closed down a few years ago. They installed my amp/sub for me in my ti and in my saab. I trusted them.
clear outs all around,stealth turning signals,blue led interior lights, 35% tinted windows,K&N air filter, 12" Kenwood Sub, MTX Thunder Amp,Alpine cd changer, Leatherz Armrest,ACS Pedals/Handbrake/FloorMats & Vitesse Tuning Carbon Fiber B-Pillars/CF Spark Plug Cover, New 16" MSW Typer 14 Rims on Goodyear Triple Treds

www.myspace.com/avusblueti
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote