View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 03:48 AM   #1
HuGo

Default SoCal 318ti Pictures

Ok so i took the idea off what you guys said of making one acct for everyone.

So what i did was...i started a new account on photobucket. The acct name is SoCal318ti .

Another thing i did was make individual folder for each member. So when you want to upload pictures, open your folder (it has your username) and you post the pictures you took on your folder. Once you open your folder, you can also make another subfolder into YOUR folder.

MAKE SURE WHEN YOU MAKE A FOLDER, ITS UNDER YOUR NAME.

This way it wont screw up the main page of the account.

I will PM you guys the password. Please be considerate and do not change the password. We are all using this screen name as a group/team for our montly meet pictures. If you guys want your section (SoCal 318ti Members Only) give me a PM and ill make a folder for you and give you the PW off the acct.

Also for other members to see, every month you can post the link of your folder so that members can see.

The 318ti.org will also be able to view all our pictures from different members from previous and recent meets.

So 318ti.org members, feel free to view this thread and the photobucket account to view pictures off our meets.

So far this is the link....

http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/cc293/SoCal318ti/

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote