View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 12:19 AM   #9
UberWagen

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooljess76 View Post
If you were mechanically inclined, you'd clearly see that there are no stock "adjustments" and there is no "special tool". Ireland Engineering makes an eccentric bolt kit that allows you to adjust the camber and it costs a lot less than 400 bucks. The fact that only one tire is wearing raises a big flag that says something is wrong that only affects one side. Something is either worn, bent, blown or broken, and we're not psychic.
Thanks for the advice. And I realize your not sylvia brown. Part of the reason I haven't got a real good look at it is due to it raining for the past 2 weeks, I just took a quick glance in a parking garage-no garage at my house, just a carport-, and just maybe I thought somebody else would've had the same problem, possibly making it common. I think after building an engine, doing an engine swap, placing in a national mechanics competition, having taken several auto mechanics classes, I think I would know how to turn a wrench. Don't take that the wrong way, but just want to prove a point. I very much appreciate your suggestions.. Once this rain lets up I'll put it on the ramps.
UberWagen is offline   Reply With Quote