View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 03:07 AM   #2
xxxJohnBoyxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by performanceisland View Post
OK, so those of you that helped me in other threads with my other issues, i thought i had evrything resolved this morning, i found my coolant leak on back of motor was due to the clamp not being tight enough, had three of my friends and me check for vaccum leaks and there is NONE unless i cant find it, we tried by ear, spraying and by automotive stethoscope, so maybe my guage is slightly off, still reading 15.5hg, as for my boost was even at 7.5 psi so that leads me to belive evrything is good. I took it out for a test drive, got a little more agressive then before, left it in first gear (automatic) and floored it then let of a little then floored it, to check boost levels and to feel the torque, anyway evrything was fine till the gas pedal no longer worked and car wouldnt go over 1000rpm, engine was still running, checked under hood, cables, belts, evrything under the hood, and evrything looks good, however at the same time my traction control went on, i disconnected battery evrything reset, then test drove it agian and it went on agian and cut me off at 1000rpm, then after a few restarts it got over the 1000rpm, still seems to go slow and is limited to whatever rpm, after a while it let me go higher in rpm, seemed like computer was adjusting but still not like normal and light stays on, no trans light on though! keep in mind. Any ideas? i will be plugging it to a scanner tommorrow but figered id ask since maybe someone had the same problem after their supercharger install. thanks in advance. Did a search here and nothing about asc-t light being on and being limited in revs.
If you turn off traction control does the problem still exsist? If so I can help you trouble shoot this issue. Also do you rely on traction control in areas you drive in. I like my car with no assisted traction except anti-lock brakes...but I don't drive on ice or snow
xxxJohnBoyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote