View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 03:26 PM   #1
thesk8nmidget

Default My Club Sport Thread

as some of you already know i recently found myself a club sport.

it is one of 3 without a sunroof.

new parts consist of this list

New differential 2006
New serpentine belt 12/07
Chain tensioner 2004
shocks & struts , balljoints 2003
bushings/alinement 9/2006
flex disc 9/2006
compression test 2006--engine fine
new windshield 2005

anyways this thread will be designated for the club sport and the process of me working on it abnd slowly building it up to what i want.

i randomly found it by sending a message to a user with 8 posts and the thread was a year old. with my crazy luck she was selling it. my car sold the same day so i gladly gave her the asking price.

i found myself an auto shipping from PA to TX (which was hell!!) because i wanted this car in my possession as soon as possible. i wouldnt have been able to go fly in and pick it up myself for another 3 weeks.
shipping ended up costing me a pretty penny of 750 but with my luck and for that price i scored since it was picked up last night 1 business day after i hired a truck (was an estimated 3-5 days on pickup but ended up being 1)

well heres the good part....

the truck was loaded last night and the previous owner was kind enough to take a few pictures for me to share with all of you.

only downside was due to rushed timing and unexpected pickup time i get to keep the snow tires. but thats fine with me i will find myself a nice set of 17's and mount them up.

Current- 1995 318ti, sport model, schwartz
thesk8nmidget is offline   Reply With Quote