View Single Post
Old 01-18-2006, 01:20 PM   #10
L84THSKY

I was impressed with the manifold shown on your website. If you can sell me one like that, with proven software, I'm in for a kit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Autoworks
For our rebuilt superchargers we have to purchase the cores from someware, we offer all of our customers the option of new or rebuilt the difference is $450.
Belive me, this is not the KO Supercharger kit, Ko is actualy upset and sending us emails asking us not to trash them on the forums and that they have a contract saying we cant sell directly to the public, we may not have a patent but we will go to court over that contract and point out there poor atempt at a coping our kit without permision.
KO Pictures are our pictures, KO doesnt have a shop or a garage, they are located on the 27th floor of an apartment building, they are run and operated out of the owners (John Paul) aprtment, the manifolds they made and shipped were slaped together on his balcony. There web site pictures are pictures that we gave them, notice they had nothing to do with the system the shipped to L8, one of your forum members which, thanks to his pictures is how we found out that were not stalling for payment, that they were shipping there own kits.
Please give us a chance before you shoot us down, the customer who purchased the first ebay kit called and told us he is installing the kit this weekend and will be taking pictures of every step so we will gladly forward those pictures here, I told him about this site and hopefully he will come on the forum and give his feedback.
Also, I need a list of things that you would like to see about the kit, dyno, video etc.. and what should the video include ..a race? a underhood clip?.. please advise.
Thank you.
BTW: more pictures and info added to the site,check it out, if youve already bin there click refresh to get the added info and pics. www.eatonm3.com

1998 (July) 318ti, 5-spd
OEM Armrest • Blaupunkt Heidelberg CD50 CD Player/Compact Drive MP3 Player • Diamond Audio 5.25" rear speakers • Navman ICN 530 GPS • BMWALARM.COM (with comfort settings) after market alarm system • Magnecor 8.5mm wires • M-Z3 Shifter/Momo Knob • Burlwood Dashboard • Stromung Exhaust • X-brace • Racing Dynamics Front Strut Bar • Carbonio C.A.I. • 17" Rial Rims • Vader Seats/Heated/Lumbar Support • M-tech Steering Wheel/Front Sway Bar/Front & Rear Bumper • Depos/w 6500K Angel Eyes/6000K HIDs • Clear Corners • M3 Mirrors • UUC Light Weight Flywheel/M5 Clutch/M3 Clutch Slave • E28 3.46 LSD/Mcoupe Cover/E30 Flanges & Halfshafts • UUC S.S. Brake/Clutch Lines • Hartge Roof Spoiler • BavAuto Springs• Bilstein Sport Struts/Shocks • E46 M3 Rear Shock Mounts • SPC Front Camber Kit • Reiger Hatch Spoiler • BavAuto Rear Camber Kit • Dinan Stage II Software • Turner Rear Sway Bar Reinforcements • BMW E46 Auto dimming mirror with Clown Nose alarm • Engine Compartment Light • Heated Wiper Fluid Retrofit • OEM Fire Extinguisher • Da'lan Trailer Hitch • Rear Sun Shade • OEM Fog Light Retrofit • H & R MZ3 Rear Sway Bar/ UUC Adjustable End Links • Cruise Control Retrofit • On Board Computer Retrofit • M3 twistie style side skirts • Carbon Fiber Hood
L84THSKY is offline   Reply With Quote