View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 04:28 AM   #8
xxxJohnBoyxxx

I was on a Kimco 125cc doing 65mph for a beer run going to meet this girl at the beach. I tried to make a right hand pass on a car with it's left turn signal on. About 20 feet from the car they decided to roll forward to the next block. I swerved into the curb, fell, then mowed 15ft of grass before I hit a tree, then the bike ran me over. I remember only seeing a bunch of people over me then nothing else. The report says I stood up and got back on the bike and rode off. I parked at the beach where the girl called rescue but I don't remember any of it. Woke up in the ER with my Mom holding my hand. I was in and out of it for a few weeks but I'm back and all good brain wise. My body is a different story....I took the worst injuries I've ever got in 50 years. I got all my teeth done this weekend (over $2000) and tomorrow I go in to get all my broken bones set, wired, screwed whatever it takes to make me whole again. Check out this dumb $hit. I was on OXY's and Diladuded my first day out of the hospital and totally messed that up. Next thing I know I'm back in the hospital thinking my Mom is my wife and my son is hiding in the hallway...Since then I've only been on over the counter BC powder and Advil. Total BitCh with the pain but obviously I can't be trusted around the SCH II drugs. Hopefully tomorrow they can put me back together and I will be good in 2.5 months...Thanks for your concern, JohnBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by J!m View Post
What happened John?

Im glad you are recovering!
xxxJohnBoyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote