View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 10:51 PM   #45
HuGo

Sooo how am I not growing up? I am not calling ppl names, I am not using profanity against people, I am not getting all worked up with people's comments....yea ok. You're putting words in my mouth saying I am calling you stupid when I never did? You're the one who keeps calling yourself stupid so I am starting to think that maybe? But I am thinking that cuz YOU'RE saying it. Not me.

Ok freak, everyone posts videos so other ppl can see right? I did that to show you guys, does it mean I daily drive like that? No. I know johnny did a few fast videos in the street when he did his turbo. Now did you say anything to him? No. Did I say anything to him? No. Why? Cuz those videos are to show ppl their updates. I know johnny did it in the street and what if a I child jumped out of no where in his way? (I SHOULD SAY BEFORE PPL START GETTING THE WRONG MESSAGE HERE. I AM NOT FLAMING JOHNNY AT ALL. I AM SAYING AS AN EXAMPLE OF WHY WE MAKE THOSE VIDEOS).

But tifreak, if you think getting a swap means that you should now drive like a jackass...please don't do a swap.

Now you say you think its ok to do it in an empty parking lot as long as there are no cars there? WRONG. That's not his property. If he crashes into something in that parking lot then I hope that person is responsible and finds the owner of that property and pay for the damages. But I doubt that'll happen cuz most likely the person will haul ass and leave.

Think about what you guys do before you do them. AND AGAIN LET ME STATE THIS BEFORE OP STARTS GOING ALL KRAZY AND CHILDISH AGAIN...I AM NOT!! SAYING HE DESTROYED ANYTHING.

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.