View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 09:14 PM   #36
hotmilk400

... no matter what, sliding in dangerous.. we flipped a caviler 2 times because we pulled the e-brake.. the kid was pro, and it was a treat beater car.. we were going about 60 around back road turns, pulling the e-brake at ever turn, ... having a blast for about 20 minutes..hahah.. then on teh one turn, we were jsut going alittle to fast, flipped it 2 times, landed upsidedown, we broke out the front and side windows and got out.. (i was in teh back, and it was much harder for me to get out) .. when we got out.. of course there was beer all over teh road... the driver sucessfully got rid of a small bag in the field next to us. in about 6 minutes, the police were there. the driver got a DUI, even tho he only ahd the beer.. and also went to jail for alittle.. i got off free, and so did my friend. .. so.. i never mess around liek that..

stories like that scare people..

we didnt mean to flip the car.. but i mean, stuff happeneds.. i think that might be a big reason why people kinda dont like when people ask about drifting.. you needa know alittle of what is going on.. and you should really only do it in a empty parking lot .. and.. event hen u run the rest of getting really hurt...

good luck.. and.. sorry about people flaming you on here.. enjoy life man =]

Green Your Decor with the Aspect! Shop for the Grow Light Used by Interior Designers, Growers & People Like You!

Last edited by hotmilk400; 10-04-2009 at 09:16 PM.