View Single Post
Old 09-09-2005, 07:19 PM   #4
bmwracerchick

Quote:
Originally Posted by durnadupa
That is exactly how I feel. Look at the tsunami, those people were in a third-world country, what happened. They were hundreds, if not thousands, of stories of heroism coming out of there. Natives helping tourists by giving them food, places to stay. People risking their own lives to help those in the waters...
And when I see this crap on teh news, it just makes me angry. Sure, I feel bad for them, but the way they are acting is just straight up terrible...

not to mention those very people who suffered the Tsunami donated $25,000 to us, its like omg you need that money dont send it to us. Then I heard people saying those ungrateful B**tards only gave us $25,000 when we gave them millions. Its like omg what has our country come to. I am not a racist person, in fact I fight my parents for what they say all the time. My dad was a cop and he saw crap like this everyday and I still told him to stop putting down others like that all the time. Now I am seeing this with my own eyes and I am so angry at these people for their behavior. I feel terrible for what happened to them I really do, no one deserves that, but the way they are acting isnt good either. And its not all blacks like the media is showing, there are plenty of whites doing stupid crap as well. It is just the class of people, color doesnt matter, unfortunetly its the majority and it is giving them bad names. I just hope all this ends soon and those who are affected by this can find a place to live happily and healthy. On one condition they appreciate what the government does for them by housing them and they dont trash what they have. As the article says, those in the projects tend to trash what they are given, I pray to god it wont be like that in this case.