View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 09:27 AM   #1
HuGo

Default 2008 Ti Pictures

So i went tonight to Downtown Los Angeles looking for some good places for taking pictures. I found a lot of places. I came to find out that my camera sucks Every picture i took came out dark. What i ended up doing is setting up my camera on Landscape (daytime) and for some reason, without a flash, it illuminated a lot better. But when presing down on the button, it took 2 seconds to snap the picture. In those two seconds, my hand is moving a little bit. According to my screen on the camera they came out VERY GOOD. When i uploaded the pictures on my comp, they came out blurry!!! So now i gotta burrow one of those camera holders and set a timer so the camera is still at all times. So i gotta go back one of these days to get a good pic. THERE IS NO WAY these pics can be taken during the day. My only chance is night time. (atleast downtown pics).

I was all over the streets taking my pictures waiting for no cars to be around so i can stand in the middle of the street snapping pictures Almost got runned over a few times...LMAO!

I dont know if this is against the rules... but ill post some of my favorite pictures in this thread, and you guys let me know which spot is the best. I then will retake the picture then submit it for the calender.

I took like 45 pictures and ended up deleting like 20 because of the darkness. All my pictures can be seen here, but ill post selective pictures...

http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n...endar%20Shots/

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote