View Single Post
Old 05-13-2017, 05:33 AM   #1
xxxJohnBoyxxx

Default xxxJohnBoyxxx Damn near killed myself

Well it's been a while and I'm back and will answer PMs and posts soon. I had a very bad accident and here is the damage report. Broken scapula, broken clavicle in 3 places, 9 broken ribs (Yes 9) with 3 floating and 1 in my lung or a Pneumothora, Oh my god the chest tube was the most painful thing in my life. Destroyed shoulder and major muscle/nerve damage on that shoulder. Broken hand (No jacking off for 6 weeks - Haha). Bicep torn bad and elbow nerve damage. Now for the serious stuff... Major head injury to right frontal and middle lobe. It took me two weeks just to remember what happened and who family was. I was lucky and have made great progress over the past weeks learning to do just the basic functions of life. I figure just getting on here and typing is good progress.... Monday I go in for another round of orthopedic repairs. It's been pretty bad but I'm indestructible at 50 years old so I live on to enjoy another day. Be safe out there, enjoy life and live everyday like it's your last...
xxxJohnBoyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote