View Single Post
Old 11-20-2017, 06:26 PM   #88
J!m

Vehicles

Yes, in case it wasn't clear, pre-payment is required to secure your copy from the initial run.

I will probably have a few 'extra' in the first run depending on how close the pre-pay list is to the volume break (they break in some increment and I'm not sure what that is right now). For example, if it is a 12-unit break, and I have 22 confirmed, I'll have two available after the initial order is filled.

Then, moving forward, I will stock a small volume (which cost more per copy) to be sold at regular cover price. Those won't be signed by me either. They will also be advertised on eBay at that time as well. But the community here gets first copies, signed by me, at a discounted price when pre-ordered.

So, if you know you want one, get in on the 'early bird' deal, and save a few bucks.

The up-side is, it is a product with a history of being worth it. And, with the added information and enhancements, even more so.

EDIT=> Here's some stats on the book:
Total (8-1/2 X 11) pages: 321
Color pages: 178
B&W pages: 143
Over 150 full color photos (139 numbered, some of those are doubles; many more product photos and full color diagrams and charts)

24 is the minimum number I can order. Cost will be $55 each + shipping. I will use Media Mail and the up-charge for multiple copies should not be much. I am estimating shipping to be around $5 but don't know for sure yet. This also assumes the shipping from the printer to me is included, which I don't have confirmed yet.

If I get 50 or more confirmed orders the cost will drop $3 per copy. Not much but it's something...

I will continue to update as we progress on this.

Order Swap Manuals Here => http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12912

WolferJ- gone but not forgotten. R.I.P.

Last edited by J!m; 11-20-2017 at 07:41 PM.
J!m is offline   Reply With Quote