Thread: who are YOU?
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2006, 06:32 PM   #38
JPerfect

Name's Jeff Hollis, 20 (21 in 2 months)

I have an associates degree in Broadcasting/Media, but this year i'm shooting for a Bachelor's. Minoring in Graphic Design.

I love photography, and anything to do with pictures. I also love film and design. No girlfriend to speak of at this time, mainly because I'm too busy for anything serious. My car keeps me company, and though she's picky and high maintenence, she doesn't give me lip.

I work for a Sports/Entertainment Marketing Company called Positive Impact Partners in East Rutherford, NJ. I hold the title of Ticket Sales and Broadcasting Manager. I used to do ticket sales for a number of big-name teams, but I do more advertisement, printwork, audio/video editing, and audio broadcast directing now. Just got done with the AVP Seaside Heights Open in Seaside Heights, NJ.

When I'm not working, I'm devising ways to make quick money, which includes design, assembly, and repair of computer systems, freelance graphic and web design (opening jahdesign.com soon), and I'm trying to get into photography.

On the weekends, I hang out with my buddies at their beach-houses, go to car shows, and take weekend trips to nearby major cities. I have been to nearly every major city and state East of the Mississippi River, as well as have taken road trips to Phoenix and Los Angeles.

Yep, I still live at home with my parents, and plan to stay here long after they move out.

(edit) Oh yeah, I have two cats. Chuckie, and Baby Kitty. (yes, my family is unoriginal)
JPerfect is offline   Reply With Quote