View Single Post
Old 02-25-2006, 07:53 AM   #1
jflip2002

Default FS: (1) or (3) OEM 16" BMW Five Spokes

Ok, so I bent a wheel, theyre style 18 I believe. The 16x7 rounded 5 spoke wheels off of my 318ti. I couldnt find a single replacement, so I just bought totally different ones. Im pretty sure most TI Sports came with these guys stock. So if you have 1 or more bent ones, or ones that are all scarred up, these would be ideal. They are all in great shape, the only curb rash was on the bent one I believe, If any others have any rash, its not noticable from more than 5-10 feet away, so thats the good news. The wheels also have a graphite colored wheel coating on them, as opposed to the stock silver. Id like to sell the 3 together, but I understand that theres not much demand for 3 wheels, as opposed to 4 or 1. So Im looking to get $60 for 1, $110 for 2, and $150 for the 3. They are without tires.Plus shipping that is. I live in San Luis Obispo, on the Central Coast. I could possibly deliver them somewhere in Cali, for an additional charge if you dont want to come ot the beautiful central coast. Id charge mainly fuel costs, maybe an extra $20 or so for some food along the way lol. Anyways, email me with any offers or interest.....

Thanks, Joe