View Single Post
Old 02-07-2006, 02:49 PM   #181
andyman7931

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Autoworks
come on man! We can just go somewhere and get flaged down to race from 0-120. Its illegal. Going to the track wouldnt be a bad idea but its 3 hours away, we all gotta work. I understand that we have to prove our product to you guys, but at least acknowledge the fact that we are trying, and we have met all your demands up to this point. We have provided dynos charts that show that our s/c makes more power than a M motor and even though its crappy we have pretty good evidence that its faster than the M roadster.We will get a daytime race, this video was taken at night not to blur out the facts, but to avoid traffic and cops. Daytime races will be impossible during the week, Miami traffic sucks but, by the end of the week we'll get you guys a solid daytime race.
I just want to say that I know you're trying. Some of the people on this message board aren't the most mature and don't think as fast as they type. I'm just as skeptical as many of your product but sit and wait for you to prove it out. Keep giving us examples and videos please, don't do anything stupid or dangerous in the process though. I think the best thing you can do is get the system installed on someone's car who can independantly verify the workmanship and quality.
andyman7931 is offline   Reply With Quote