View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 07:42 PM   #28
cmpns8n

Quote:
Originally Posted by maurolin
auction almost over...
Hey I've had to join the forum to try and get ahold of you, not sure why I'm not getting answers I submitted several questions through the ebay auction..

I'm TPI-400 on ebay and have bids up but I'm going to remove them unless you at least answer the questions I sent through the ebay system.. can you please check your spam folders or whatever.. I sent several over the last few days.

I'm not the high bidder but I want to be.. if the high bidder removes his bid then I win but I don't want it unless I can get the questions answered... so just in case the high bidder renoves, I'm going to remove mine so I don't get stuck.

nothing personnal.. the fact that your ebay account is NEW and there is zero feedback is concerning.. the pattern is usually its a scammer (doubt it) or a feeler auction that will be ended early by the seller.

I'd appreciate the answers it looks like a nice piece of hard work.

one of my ebay messages went into the fact that I have the van you want AND a cheap e30 you might want. couldn't beleive NO RESPONSE!

PS if anyone wants a 3.2L setup I have this on ebay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4594281252

ok edit: I'll put some of the questions here..

The foam on the rollbar does not look like SFI foam, it looks like heater-pipe insulation.. was the rollbar constructed and was the base mounted to meet any specific club (bmwcca?) safety regs?

Do you have the original steering wheel and other interrior pieces? seats? are the mounts for the seats factory or altered?

Have a dyno sheet for it?

salvage title? Is it street legil in your state?

Are there HOLES drilled in the dash where all the electronics are mounted and would you consider KEEPING that stuff for a discount?

any current CODES on the PCM?

Was the engine actually FROM a M3, or are you just saying its the same engine as the M3 (3.2.. but the M specific motors were hand selected from the factory based on output)

in the auction, the title is listed as "other". what does that mean if it is neither clear nor salvage?

<---my green light is ON!