View Single Post
Old 11-08-2005, 03:41 AM   #9
L84THSKY

I'm trying to clear an issue up, before ordering these lights. I bought a set of clear corners and side markers from a guy on this site (m44ic). Neither the clear corners OR the side markers were correct. The clear corners didn't fit, and the side markers were the older style pre 1997 year 318ti cars.

My question is, did they change the design of the clear corners through the years of the 318ti, or did this guy try to sell me the wrong lights? The side markers were for a 318ti, but the wrong year. Since neither set fit, I'm wondering what the story was on the clear corners. I'm gonna get the side markers from BMP Designs, just want some clarity on the clear corners before ordering.

Thanks
Eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler
Were the clear corners for a ti? If they were for just an e36 2dr i don't think they would fit,that would explain the gap. Someone correct me if i'm wrong.

1998 (July) 318ti, 5-spd
OEM Armrest • Blaupunkt Heidelberg CD50 CD Player/Compact Drive MP3 Player • Diamond Audio 5.25" rear speakers • Navman ICN 530 GPS • BMWALARM.COM (with comfort settings) after market alarm system • Magnecor 8.5mm wires • M-Z3 Shifter/Momo Knob • Burlwood Dashboard • Stromung Exhaust • X-brace • Racing Dynamics Front Strut Bar • Carbonio C.A.I. • 17" Rial Rims • Vader Seats/Heated/Lumbar Support • M-tech Steering Wheel/Front Sway Bar/Front & Rear Bumper • Depos/w 6500K Angel Eyes/6000K HIDs • Clear Corners • M3 Mirrors • UUC Light Weight Flywheel/M5 Clutch/M3 Clutch Slave • E28 3.46 LSD/Mcoupe Cover/E30 Flanges & Halfshafts • UUC S.S. Brake/Clutch Lines • Hartge Roof Spoiler • BavAuto Springs• Bilstein Sport Struts/Shocks • E46 M3 Rear Shock Mounts • SPC Front Camber Kit • Reiger Hatch Spoiler • BavAuto Rear Camber Kit • Dinan Stage II Software • Turner Rear Sway Bar Reinforcements • BMW E46 Auto dimming mirror with Clown Nose alarm • Engine Compartment Light • Heated Wiper Fluid Retrofit • OEM Fire Extinguisher • Da'lan Trailer Hitch • Rear Sun Shade • OEM Fog Light Retrofit • H & R MZ3 Rear Sway Bar/ UUC Adjustable End Links • Cruise Control Retrofit • On Board Computer Retrofit • M3 twistie style side skirts • Carbon Fiber Hood
L84THSKY is offline   Reply With Quote