View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 07:26 AM   #57
anassa

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan I View Post
Intake, big MAF, injectors, s50 software, pulleys, long tube headers straight back to a magnaflow fart can. It's REALLY loud, the good kind of loud, though. E30 3.23 diff. I would say in raw acceleration it's about equal to a stock e36 m3. Hard to judge on track because there are so many variables at play...I'm usually outpaced by modded e46m3s driven hard, I usually outpace modded e36m3s driven hard. Usually leads to drivers coming over to "see what the hell is going on" with it. Good convo starter if nothing else lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hahaha I bet! I would love to see those e36m3 owners scratching their heads trying to keep up to the "trunkless" e36!

How much tire do you usually use?

Also do you still use the " GC coilovers with Koni SA shocks (super-baller, I know) and a GC Hella-fat sway bar, NO rear bar. Spring rates are 500# front, 350# rear. -3.5 front camber, -2 rear. 0 toe" suspension setup? That rear spring rate at 350 with no rear bar seems really low! From what I have seen many people prefer higher spring rates in the rear compared to front. Have you changed the setup? Is it mostly for higher speed tracks or also for tight technical courses?

Just to clarify, Intake (includes s50/m50 intake manifold I assume, since you had a s50, so not stock m52 intake manifold) Big MAF (3.5 one? 5 series one or Porsche?) injectors (24lb? Stock m52 is 21lb?)

Thanks again!

I know, I know.. that's a lot of questions!

***328ti Build thread. ***

Even more important:
SUPPORT 318ti.org! CLICK THE LINK ABOVE!
Hosting a forum like this is not free. 318ti.org is one of the best BMW forums on the web because it is member supported, not vendor supported. The cost to become a Supporter is a nominal $10.00... A YEAR! DO IT! NOW!

Last edited by anassa; 06-18-2017 at 07:34 AM.
anassa is offline   Reply With Quote