View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 12:08 AM   #27
95ClubSportti

Hi Mario,

Thanks for the great questions here!

No work has been done on the suspension, it is still stock. I'd recommend reading the previous owners posts on this as I haven't touched the suspension. The car rides really nicely. The front ball joints and lower control arm bushings are 3/5 according to my shop (1 being perfect 5 being needs replacement) so they are on their way.

I haven't done clutch or flywheel, I am pretty sure the previous owner has changed those a few years ago, but please double check me (I'll also dive into his paper work to provide a better response). My shop calls the clutch 3/5 as well, and did not mention any guidance or issues with the flywheel.

When the head was replaced we did not replace the timing chain, neither shop reported any issues with the chain, and it got a good rating. The car runs and idles very smoothly.

Cooling system, All hoses and the radiator is brand new, new thermostat as well, I did not replace the water pump, but again I am fairly positive that is something the previous owner replaced. I do have piles of paper work here, if you shoot me a private message with your email, I'd be more than happy to send you photos of the documentation.

-Marc
95ClubSportti is offline   Reply With Quote