View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 03:46 AM   #1
MERTM5

Default Matte Blue ti from Bay Area

Hello everyone. My name is Mert and I'm from the Bay Area. I am a "ti" addict. Had this problem about a year now. LOL! Joined the org almost a year ago but haven't been too active or posted any pictures of the car. I met a few cool members from this forum at a BBQ meet. Thought I should formally introduce myself and post some pictures.

Was in the market to purchase a BMW daily driver for my daughter and came across a 1996 Montreal Blue 318ti "California Edition". Lucky for us she found someone with a cali edition that wanted the car to go to someone who would take care of it. Yes it was beat and saw better days, especially the paint. Picked up the ti for $2k with 120k miles on the odometer. . What some would see as a throw away car, I saw past all the dirt, leaks, dents and saw a lost treasure. After purchasing the ti, I went through the whole car and fixed all the oil leaks, worn suspension components, trims, bulbs, electrical gremlins, and updated all maintenance with all fluids, and had dings and dents removed.

We started modding about three months ago. The exterior is pretty much complete. I will be updating as we go. Hope to meet more ti family.

Before

After

MERTM5 is offline   Reply With Quote