View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 04:42 PM   #9
raamaudio

Sorry for the wait, been swamped here with the race car sell off, getting our trailer, truck, house, etc ready to travel full time as soon as we get all this done and now the ti...whew!

I prefer to sell things in lager sections, whole rear suspension, minus the shocks and spring, whole interior, etc.......

I have to find a whole gray interior before selling my black one, need to get the Z3 rear suspension before selling what is on the car, etc...

I might break up and sell things in smaller parts once I get going on it as parts arrive to swap out, if enough interest in the smaller pieces versus the whole area......

If I did not have so much going on I would be able to do more smaller parts at a time, just not right now.

-----------------
Most everything on the car is in great condition, if you want to look things up for what they normally sell for in that condition and make reasonable offers, time line how long you can wait, etc...I can make up a list to keep track of it and then let you know when it becomes available, etc.....

I can handle that much better.

Thanks, have a great day
Rick
raamaudio is offline   Reply With Quote