View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 01:36 AM   #98
signature sound

Hey everyone, Sorry I have been MIA. So much has been going on and I havent been on here lately. My Ti recently took a **** so I think I might part it out. The rack and pinion is going out, the window clips broke again, the head is warped and head gasket is likely blown, front calipers need rebuild, stock exhaust is in bad shape, needs rear tires, rear suspension needs wear items replaced, and so on...

Some things I just replaced/ in good shape for sale: OE water pump with cast mtal impeller, thermostat housing 95*, upper rad hoses, both water necks, front tires Nitto NeoGen 225/45/17, front suspension bushings, upgraded stereo system Clarion HU with hideaway pro audio EQ, Audiobahn 3 way component front speakers with custom fiberglassed kick panels and door pods, 50 farad capacitor Made by Cliff Designs, MA Audio Mono sub amp 1800 watts, Alpine 4 ch amp, Audiobahn 2 way components in rear arm rest pads fiberglassed pods, 12" custom subwoofer pod in trunk with Audiobahn Eternal subwoofer, new interstate battery, new rad shroud and fan and relay and temp sensor, and much more. I will be posting a thread soon with prices and lots of pics. LMK if interested in anything.

Above all that, I do custom powder coating and would be able to tear the motor down and coat things for you. If you want the valve cover modified I also do TIG Welding.
signature sound is offline   Reply With Quote