View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 04:48 AM   #1
teen ti

Vehicles
Default What nice cars do you see on a daily basis?

Hey everybody, just another bored late night question from me. Here in upstate New York I don't get to see too many nice cars on a daily basis. However my neighbor, back in October, bought a 1 Series M Coupe and forever ruined my days home. Other than that there really aren't any truly nice cars around me, hell I get exited whenever I see an M3 in any condition. On occasion, (only the most perfect summer days) I see an original E24 M6 in pristine condition, and whenever theres an event at Watkins Glen International I see some really neat stuff, but nothing on a daily basis. Theres a bunch of old guys who have vettes or challengers and a couple of sick stangs but not much else. I almost think that my family has the most unique cars around. My uncle (who races professionally for ford) has a Ford GT, a '69 Mach 1, a '04 Mach 1, a '09 Cobra Jet and an insane '08 Mustang GT with a whipple supercharger and lots of other track bits (plus his race cars 2 FR500Cs, 2 Boss 302Rs and a few older Mustangs). My dad and I co-own a '68 Mustang Coupe with a 289, he's got his first car a '70 1602, and of course the '99 ti and my '02 325ci. My question for you is what nice or cool cars do you see on a daily basis?

teen ti is offline   Reply With Quote