View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 02:31 PM   #395
shaylarae

BTW. I save him HELLA money while also helping him get the parts to keep the car running and to get to the AWESOME install
I also pitched in on his alternator when it blew last year, got him that cf delete sunroof panel, MADE the badge (idea was his, masterpiece was mine), bought him some of the stickers that were on his bumper (only because he used that "pleaseeeeee" face that im such a sucker for). Helped him with some of the minor parts, anddddd MOST IMPORTANTLY, basically bought his new engine for him (got his financial aid stuff squared away after a rough quarter at school, got him enough money for the engine and some!!!!! had to pull a few strings but i did it ) So his whooooole engine and being able to install this turbo hopefully by the end of the month is all in thanks to MUAH! I'm an awesome girlfriend i know
what girlfriends need to understand is Guys will only put money into a car if there is money to put in it. Let them put the money in it and be okay with it because when he is done he will spend it on other things. like hmmm. maybe the girlfriend lol. Keep that in mind guys. buying parts is always fun and neat but you have to remember to keep the ladies happy as well. which Jean does a great job at balancing both just perfectly
oooh. and i almost forgot. that helmet design? My idea. aweeeeesome design. i know andddd that wrap, paid for half of it. And we work on cars every weekend whether its the '80 volvo or the bimmer, we're always doing something.
I know, im the girlfriend you all wish for and as jean said earlier, lucky him, and that i am awesome ( i gotta be pompous) cant deny that!
I hope we will get the turbo in and running by the end of feb!!! I Want to see him take it back out on the track for lapping days and time attack and IRDC this spring And drifting this summer and fall so much to do so little time!!
jean, lets make a deal. if you get the turbo finished by the end of feb i WILL pay for irdc, lapping days, and time attack, and maybe some of the drift events. Motivation?? KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!! Cant wait to get that engine!
Jean, you're most absolutely welcome for all the support you've recieved and all the help from John and I. speaking of john;
John s, thank you so much for all your help! Jean wouldnt be as close to finishing this if you were not here to help! You've helped so much and i want you to know it is highly appreciated! maybe someday jean and i will pay you back for all the help you have done! good things happen to great people!
Thank you to all of you guys will the motivation, support and inquiry help we have recieved. It really makes a differents!
shaylarae is offline   Reply With Quote