View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 04:46 AM   #12
1996 318ti NY

History on the car; Bought from an undeserving kid who was a member here with 140k miles beat to ****, and looked like it blown motor with all 16 valves bent, Long recovery process for her almost nothing left from the previous owner.

Motor came from a Wrecked 1995 M3 From Connecticuit. I don't have any leak down or compression number at the moment but its Strong quiet and burns no oil i would also like to say it is the quietest m5x/s5x i have ever heard pertaining to Vanos noise and such.

I can try and get some interior pictures Saturday, Its a grey interior with no rips or tears New headliner new window regulators. Has a small hole in the carpet on the drivers side floor trying to get a replacement now. Everything is OEM except for the Head unit(pioneer) that has a matching amber color now. dash is in good condition with no cracks. 4 spoke steering wheel with airbag the BMW roundel is missing. Other than some small things its in good condition can be brought back up to great with minimal work as i have done almost all of the most expensive and labor intensive items.

Suspension and Drive train are almost Brand new only a few small things need to be done to make it like it came off the lot.

Exterior paint is in good condition minus a few dings/ dent and a small less than a dime size of clear coat bubble on the hood and a decent size gash near the headlight also on the hood.

V/R
Paul.
1996 318ti NY is offline   Reply With Quote