View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 11:02 PM   #1
vwmikel

Default Misc Stuff - Differentials, lights, etc.

I have a pile of stuff that I've accumulated that I don't really need. I'm sure this pile will get larger in short order as well, but here is a place to start for now:

-Differentials:

Small case 3.44 open differential. I don't know if anyone would need this or any parts from it. This is the stock one that came out of my car with 120k on it.

Medium case 2.93 LSD. I ended up with two of them and put one in my car not too long ago. It's definitely nice on the freeway. This has the E30 rear cover and axle flanges. I can modify it to fit the TI and press out the old bushing and/or press in a new one if you prefer.

-Lights:

Stock headlights. They have bulbs in them. I switched them out for some Depo projectors so they're no longer needed.

Stock marker lights. I also put smoked marker lights on the car so I don't really need these.

I have a brand new Fidanza flywheel for E36 (195321) that was never installed. I was contemplating putting it in my own car, but I think I need something different for what I have planned. If you guys want pictures I can definitely do that. They seem to be going for about $450 these days so I think $350 is good. Let me know if you're interested.

Pictures available.

Last edited by vwmikel; 11-17-2011 at 11:07 PM.
vwmikel is offline   Reply With Quote