View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 08:05 PM   #1
jeff

Arrow FS: 1995 BMW 318ti Clubsport

***SOLD***
***SOLD***
***SOLD***

Need to sell my car. It's a Hellrot Red 1995 BMW 318ti Clubsport with 120k miles, and it's in pretty good shape for it's age. The Clubsport model came from the BMW M team, and has upgraded suspension, limited slip differential (LSD), sport seats, and full M-aerodynamic package including front and rear bumpers as well as side mirrors, 16" wheels/tires, red millpoint interior. Only about 300 Clubsport models were produced. The car sits on Dunlop StarSpecs with a lot of life in them. I also have a set of winter tires included in the price of the car. Upgrades were few, including Koni Yellows and a very recent invoice of about $2,000 in maintenance/repairs on a 16yo car (I have the receipt/records). There is a small hold in the fabric on the back seat from the previous owner (see pictures); it never bothered me as I always kept the back seats folded down. The foglight came out, but I still have it. I think it needs a new bracket to hold it in. Tags were just registered in July.

Asking $5,000. Any interest?

More pictures on next page.

EDIT: The car is still available. A Carfax report was ran on it last night (10/21/11), turns out it had a rebuilt title. I did a little research with the last owner and it turns out the owner before him hit a curb on the front end. I'm not able to find any noticeable damage/repairs. The car looks and runs great. It's only gotten better for me for the last 2 years I've had it, with all the work/maintenance I've put in. Obviously, I'll be more negotiable on the price. For any serious inquiries, I can email you the Carfax report.

Last edited by jeff; 11-01-2011 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Added pictures, more on next page.
jeff is offline   Reply With Quote