View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 06:00 PM   #9
roadrash
That's not Millpoint Blue

Vehicles

LOL... Jess, I've got a "vision problem" with that: I can't see it happening. LOL

Also... 3rd estimate: $2677

So, I'm leaning towards going with the 2nd estimate of $2262. Obviously it's the cheapest of the 3, but a friend of mine works there also. The only issue is that of the 3 shops, this one seems less likely to fight with the insurance company to get more money out of them. I'll probably call them and give them a chance to impress me with how good they are at fighting with the insurance company.

I also stopped by the shop that would probably do the headliner removal/installation just to see how much extra they'd charge to recover it while it was out of the car. That guy was really annoying. LOL It took him 10 minutes of yammering about how that's all covered in the price that the body shop charges, the insurance will cover it, etc. blah blah blah. The whole time I'm thinking, "No, you assclown, nobody is going to pay to have the headliner recovered but ME, the insurance only pays to get it out of the way for the work to be done." Finally, he said it's probably be about $250 to recover the headliner. So, it looks like I'll be doing that myself. Will probably also remove/reinstall the headliner to save some money.

Mods 'n' stuff: Star Spoke 43 wheels - X-Brace - Mason Engineering front strut brace - CF gauge overlay - ZHP shifter knob - Racing Dynamics cat-back - Doubled brake lights - M-tech rear spoiler
From Page 68 of the 1997 Owners Manual: "Vehicles equipped with ASC+T remain subject to the laws of physics."
roadrash is offline   Reply With Quote