View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 08:51 PM   #40
Marv17

Okay, after reading some long posts i'm tired. i needed a before I could finish it all. And all the information shared by fellow members: Jess and John are useful and helpful. But Junk all I read from you was . They were just merely making some perfect points but everytime one was made you had to just try to knock it down. Yeah, you want explanations for everything but sometimes interpreting what is read or viewed needs to be done to fully understand it all. You may not believe much what Jess said but he is a credible guy and so is John. They both know what they're is talking about 99.5% of the time. If you don't want to believe him then look it up yourself, see if its true or not. And if you find information against his reasoning then share. I don't always believe Jess when he tells me information so I take the time to look it up to see if its true and majority of the time he is, other times its all up to you. Its your car, your motor, your etc. If you get all worked up and bothered by what I say then blow me because the original post pertains to keyless engine start. These guys merely provided information that its not advisable because it can damage your engine a little at a time from improper engine running temperature and/or lubrication. But each to his or hey own. I can do anything I want to my car and so can Jess and so can you. So enough of this punching each other .

K, gracias everyone for the good info.

NOW, if anyone wants to post please keep it straight to origin of the thread.

-Theta Chi-
Float like a cadilac, sting like a BIMMER

.... my socket is just too thick and won't fit in the hole! damnit!

Marv's 332ti is in the werks. Stay tuned ya'll ...

Check list: S52 swap, manual transmission swap, 3.25 LSD with M Coupe diff cover, SuperSprint muffler, M3 style mirrors, AFE intake, ASC delete, M50 Manifold swap, UUC strut bar, ZHP lighted knob, Vaders, M-tech interior, OEM armrest, AC Schintzer front lip, AC Schnitzer rear spoiler, Roof spoiler, 18'' rims, M3 front drilled brakes, LED interior lights, 3 spoke Euro style steering wheel, OEM roof spoiler and bike holder, Thule fairing, Euro tail lights, oil pressure guage, carbon fiber hood painted to original paint (still showing CF weaving), what's next to do...?

Last edited by Marv17; 01-19-2011 at 08:54 PM.
Marv17 is offline   Reply With Quote