View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 02:40 AM   #1
dhong089

Vehicles
Default Question coming from a guy who has no knowledge

Hey guys.. this question is coming from a guy with no previous knowledge of anything engine related.. I'm merely wondering this because ... well... just for kicks i guess... Just to see what's possible and what's not~

I honestly have no clue if this is possible, (and i'm hoenstly kinda embarrased to ask this...) and I'm simply asking just because I'm curious!

Would honda 4-cylinder engines fit into a 318ti? I mean, just from my ignorant low-level knowledge, both the 318ti engine is a 4 cylinder, and some quick honda engines (like the k20 or something) are 4 cylinders... I don't know how much different they are in size...

I guess this question just popped up because as I was driving today, I hit fourth gear, and litearlly put the accelerator to the FLOOR. and i was really barely moving.. Idk if this is a problem, but I realized how quickly I became bored with the car.

ahh shucks... i sound like those stupid immature teens ( ... well... I am still a teen... ) who drive like a jacka--

haha anyways, just wanted to get some information that perhaps I could learn from! thanks guys! just wanted to add that you guys are super helpful all the time!!!!
dhong089 is offline   Reply With Quote