View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 09:31 AM   #2
Mr. Crow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason-BMW-Max View Post
Hello everyone!! I have a few questions I am trying to get answered. First off I just bought my first BMW!! Its a red 1996 BMWti M-Tech with all black interior. I love it!! Except for the interior.

My first topic is;

I'm trying to redo the entire interior of my TI. I cannot find anywhere where I can replace the seats or buy a new carpet or door panels. I am looking for "brand new" parts and accessories to do this. Basically I would like to change the entire color of my interior myself. Im looking for new carpets, seats, dashes, trims, etc... It's currently all black and I would like to lighten it up to make it feel more roomy. Any suggestions where I can buy authentic new parts for my interior? Im looking for a white/tan/black combo of all these things.

2nd topic is;

Can this year and model exchange parts or accessories with other years or models. Im looking for a un-confusing but detailed explination of different BMW's I can trade parts or accessories with to complete my restoration.

Thanks everyone.

PS I am new here and am not "forum" savy so you might want to email me as well as here at haefeliemsff@yahoo.com with some info too.

Hope to hear from you all with your suggestions
Welcome Jason,

If you were to find these components, most all would be used and not brand new. Except for the easy stuff like matt's & carpet kit.

you would most likely be better off taking your car to an upholstery shop and having it custom done in that paticular color scheme.

Sounds like the most success you would have in accomplishing this, is to find a part out car.