View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 01:27 AM   #5
roadrash
That's not Millpoint Blue

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95white318ti View Post
has the M3 sticker.
One very minor point: It's not an "M3" sticker because it doesn't have the "3." It's an "M-Technik" sticker. But it IS the correct sticker for the spoiler, and the other "M-Technik" parts in the "Sport" package.

$175 shipped is a good price, especially if you have a white car and therefore don't NEED to paint the spoiler. I paid about that much for mine (used) and it needed to be painted, which cost about the same amount.

Also, regarding mounting the spoiler. I initially thought I'd just have the body shop cut off the bolts and then only use tape to affix it to the car. I later decided that it would be a lot safer for people driving behind me if I also used the bolts. The bolts will also make it a LOT more difficult to steal the spoiler.

Good luck with the sale!

Mods 'n' stuff: Star Spoke 43 wheels - X-Brace - Mason Engineering front strut brace - CF gauge overlay - ZHP shifter knob - Racing Dynamics cat-back - Doubled brake lights - M-tech rear spoiler
From Page 68 of the 1997 Owners Manual: "Vehicles equipped with ASC+T remain subject to the laws of physics."
roadrash is offline   Reply With Quote