Thread: heater problem
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 01:30 AM   #21
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by vjmvjmvjm View Post
Gee, you're such a friendly dude. My sincere apologies if I have offended you in any way.

All I know is that I bought one box at the dealership, and there were two filters in the box.

Vic
Let's see...

I post an idea to help save members a significant amount of money.

MPWR calls me a cheapskate and insinutes that my idea is stupid.

I explain that I rinsed the filter out with fresh water and let it dry in the sun before installing it and defend myself against his cheapskate comment by challenging him to look at my engine compartment and call me cheap.

Then you chime in with some BS about California. All you had to say was that you purchased a pair of filters for 20 bucks at your local dealership, but instead you decided to take a shot at California.

I point out that the filters sell for $23-$28 online and provide the part number as well as site references.

Then, as if that wasn't enough, you decided to MAKE UP some BS telling me that Tischer sells the filters as a pair for 28 bucks(oh yeah, FYI in regards to your comment about California prices, Tischer BMW is in Maryland) and then you take another shot at California!

I knew darn well you were lying, but I emailed Tischer just to be sure before I called you out on it.

I don't know what you have against California, but all I did was rinse my old filters out to save some money. I offered this idea to the forum with hopes that others may benefit and suddenly I'm attacked by a couple douchers from MD. So please forgive me if I don't add you to my facebook and invite you over for taco night

Last edited by cooljess76; 03-05-2010 at 04:19 AM.
cooljess76 is offline   Reply With Quote