View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 05:35 PM   #12
Will'sBimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiFreak View Post
looks good, what kind of modifications did you have to do to the headlight? I've been told my Dinan intake won't clear the projector headlights either
Sorry for the long wait for answers I have been working in the studio and at my job for like over 24 hours straight now. Anyways to the answers.

They cost me 311 dollars which included shipping. i bought them from a member on ebay who sells them. RedcometM3. just search for e36 headlights and u will find him. He has different setups too. Good prices also.

A stock Ti will not have a problem with installing these headlights. They are easy to install since they are plug in play and the only thing that needs splicing are the angel eyes and it is just one wire. DDM tuning has a pdf file that shows u everything u need to know.

To Cooljess: Thanks man! I am trying to get it up to par with the rest of you guys.

To Ti Freak: I will take pictures of what I did but basically my CAI had to move and I had to cut the CAI tube to make it shorter. I will take some pics for you and explain it more in detail of how I made it work but it will work.

If anyone else has questions just ask. I will have more pictures up asap of the lights on and the mods I did to the CAI.
custom dual exhaust,M3 front and rear bumper, 10.4 inch roof mount drop screen, Viper alarm system, DSII's rims, M3 Vader Seats, M3 Mirrors, Carbon Fiber CAI, Smoked Corners, Side Markers, Leatherz armrests, black grilles

225k miles and still the Ti goes on
Will'sBimmer is offline   Reply With Quote