View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 02:49 AM   #4
FNEG

i have looked into the SEMS product line and it seems like it is going to be a winner. i have found alot of forums where people have used it and posted pics of the out come and from what i have seen they made it to look stock not any of that high gloss stuff so it seems to be what i was looking for. i will try to photo document my progress when i get started hopefully over thanksgiving but gotta se how it goes.

but as for what i plan to do is remove all trimm dash and all and treat and paint it all black ( interior is that whitish gray color) and do a complete color change to black except for the leather on the seat and the white leather/vinyl insert on the door and have a two tone look (i think it will give it that retro look and the outside of the car is black) but lucky for me i have a cali top so from the top of my doors up is already black. but if i don't like the two tone then i will redo the doors fully black and find some black seats. but i haven't decided on the carpet yet and dying it or just find one but i will have to look into it.
FNEG is offline   Reply With Quote