View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 04:43 AM   #1
rcair3d

Default 1996 Hellrot California edition 318ti

I am not sure if I would want to sell, but am curious as to how much my car would be worth. From what i understand the car is a three owner car. It has just under 160,000 miler on the body, and under 100,000 miles on the engine.(the radiator blew while my father owned it and was not properly burped when replaced). The top is in good shape, the interior is in excellent shape. It has two sets of wheels(one winter one summer) both with brand new tires. The red paint is a great color, but as we know it tends to fade, so the paint is fading. I think it needs a paint job, but other people say they cant really tell. the paint is in pretty good shape aside from numerous chips in the nose panel. The engine is the stock m44 it has a Dinan cold-air intake on it, a chip (I believe it is a Dinan chip), and an aftermarket exhaust(it sounds throughty but not ricey). A new Luk clutch was put in about 1000 miles ago. Besides drilled and vented rotors the rest of the car is stock. Just let me know what you think.
_Thanks, Nick
rcair3d is offline   Reply With Quote